We understand that everyone has questions or needs advice about their money and about banking services. That is way ProCredit Bank offers telephone banking in Macedonian, Albanian and English.
What are the benefits of ProCredit’s telephone banking?
- Free information about the state of your accounts, expected inflows and completed outflows
- Support for handling card, ATM and electronic banking, 24 hours, 7 days a week
- Information on exchange rates and interest rate calculation on loans and deposits
- Unblocking e-banking users (who have entered an incorrect password three times), as well as cancelling incorrectly processed electronic orders within 15 minutes
- News and information about the bank’s services
How to access ProCredit’s telephone banking?
How can I apply for telephone banking?
- Fill out an online application form at any ProCredit branch. You will receive an identification code which will allow you to access the necessary account information (see map of ProCredit Bank branches)
- For further information, please contact our Call Centre on: 02/2446 000 or email us at: email@example.com