SAVINGS FOR KIDS (PROKID)
Good things come to those who wait and responsibility starts young. ProKID, ProCredit's savings account for the under 18s, can encourage precisely those characteristics in your children and provide them with a better future.
What are the benefits of the ProKID savings account?
- Save as much as you can every month and, together with your child, build a savings culture
- Save in any currency
- Your child receives a free piggy bank in any colour and gets a savings book
- Withdraw your savings when you need them and still earn interest on the remaining funds
- Attend the educational ProKID parties at our branches
First withdrawal in the month from your Saving Account on ATMs is free of charge. Each subsequent withdrawal has fixed fee from 30 MKD/ 0,5 EUR.
Annually, at the end of the year
|Minimum amount for calculation of interest|
MKD 30.000/ EUR 500
How to open a ProKID savings account?
- Parents and their children just have to visit any ProCredit branch with a valid form of identification and the child’s birth certificate (see map of ProCredit Bank branches)
- Only an authorised individual may act as the legal representative and can open the account and dispose of the funds on the ProKID savings account
- For further information, please contact our Call Centre on: 02/2446 000 or email us at: email@example.com