Current account and payment operations
Our banking relationship begins with your main current account. A current account lets you conduct simple and fast domestic payments, access ProCredit’s other banking services, and receive free support from one of our dedicated personal advisers.
What are the benefits of a ProCredit current account?
- Quick and easy payment orders: internally (i.e. within the bank), to other banks in Macedonia and abroad
- Perform cash transactions
- Use short-term additional funds from your account (overdraft)
- Earn interest on your current account balance
How to open a current account for legal entities?
The legal representative of the legal entity must visit any ProCredit branch with the documents listed below (see Branch Network
Documents for opening a current account for legal entities:
- Proof of current legal status issued by the central registry and issued within the last six months
- ZP Form (copies must be verified by a notary)
- Valid form of identification of the legal representative (identification card or passport)
- Official company stamp
What kind of payments can I make through my current account?
- Immediate payment of amounts up to and over MKD 1 million made by 16:00 on a business day through the bank’s MIBS system
- Regular payments made during business hours are processed after 13 hours through the bank’s KIBS system
- Internal transfers are most beneficial if both the sender and recipient of the funds have accounts at ProCredit Bank